How Confident Are You About Your Retirement Account?
If you have a 401k or similar retirement account with your current / previous job, you may be able to rollover that account into IRA / Deferred Annuity for solid growth
potential without any fear of losing value in the market. Are you tired of not having any control, losing value or not happy with the returns on your hard earned savings?
Contact us today for easy rollover ... you may qualify for up to 12% instant bonus!
When it comes to risk free retirement, go for safety and steady growth of your principal that brings peace of mind and GUARANTEED PAYCHECK for the rest of your life.
- Never lose money in these accounts
- Up to 12% cash bonus. That is $100,000.00 receives $12,000.00
- You decide when to start guaranteed income for your life
- We represent major carriers and work for you, the client. Not any particular company
- No more gambling on retirement, rather plan for retirement
- Protect your principal and retain your gains
- Guarantee your income
A simple solution: guaranteed principal protection, money saving plan with potential of steady growth.
For a free DVD on Paycheck for Life and personal consultation appointment, contact your local representative today: Call (937) 867-2368 or (888) 444-9020 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Annuity is a contract purchased with a lump sum amount of money; after maturity, the company pays back a lifetime income which cannot be outlived (subject to contract
provisions and limitations)... that's how an annuity works. With annuity, you participate in market savings, but are protected from any downside market risk. Should you
need money for major life expenses, you may be able to make withdrawals. In addition, annuities may have many death benefits that can be passed on to leave a legacy for
Deferred Annuities offer the opportunity to accumulate a substantial sum of money by allowing your premium to grow tax-deferred. Any gain earned on your annuity is not
currently taxable by the federal or state government until you choose to make a withdrawal*. This is the key difference between this annuity and other taxable financial
*Distributions taken before age 59½ can result in a 10% tax penalty
Other advantages include compounding! With annuities, you make money on your principal and on the money made last period. No income taxes on annuity growth until you
withdraw it. You control when you pay income taxes! This can be used for accumulating money for retirement or other long term future needs.
4 Types of Annuities
- Immediate Annuity
- This starts an income immediately after starting the annuity. The company gives you a check every month or for the rest of your life.
- Fixed Rate Annuity
- It's almost like a CD, fixed-rate every year for 2, 5 or 7years; unlike CD, some offers withdrawal privilege every year or "walk away with principal any time" option.
- Variable Annuity
- This is hundred percent at risk, usually with high fees (average 4% a year), invested in mutual funds.
- Fixed Indexed Annuity
- It is a blend of all three but with following attractive features:
- Up to 12% new account incentive
- No risk: it grows when market is up, yet stays the same when market is down
- LifeTime income feature can be added that you and your spouse can never outlive
Safety, Peace of Mind, & Guaranteed Paycheck for Life
How can you get guaranteed income from an investment which is not guaranteed and subject to market volatility. When it comes to worry free retirement, safety, peace of mind and
guaranteed paycheck for life is the answer. Call for a free video (limit 1 per member) on how to maximize retirement income, social security benefit and a complementary personal
Click Below to Learn More